J. SUBILIA AVIALEGAL LLC (“we”, “us”) is a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of Switzerland under number CHE-453.717.682 and having its registered office in MORGES, Vaud, Switzerland.
Here you will find an overview of how we process your Personal Data, the purposes for which we process it, and how you benefit. You will also see what your rights are and how you can contact us. This Policy covers both our online and offline data collection activities, including Personal Data that we collect through all possible channels such as websites, social network, contact forms, discussions, etc. We might aggregate personal data from different sources. Our goal with this Policy is to be as clear as possible. If you have any questions you are welcome to contact us per e-mail.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
The Personal Data that you give to us (for instance name, surname, e-mail and all other information shared with us, when you contact us, provide us with your feedback, fill-in a form, send us an e-mail, call/meet us, share content on J. SUBILIA AVIALEGAL LLC’s website or social media platform). As well as: the data that we create, for instance, when you request a service. The data collected from other legitimate sources such as J. SUBILIA AVIALEGAL LLC’s partners network, from public sources or Personal Data that is part of your profile on a social network and that you have made available to us. Cookies, as detailed hereunder in the Cookies section.
When you visit any page on J. SUBILIA AVIALEGAL LLC’s website, some technical information is automatically collected, such as:
- Geo-location data. We record (via IP addresses and time stamp) from where in the world you are accessing the website;
- Log data. We record information, known as log data, including browser interaction data and other information that your device’s browser automatically sends to any website you visit. This log data includes your IP address, which browser you are using and its settings, the date and time of your request and data on how you used our website, « cookie » data and information about your device;
- Device information. We collect information on the type of device you are using, its operating system, browser type and version and other information to enable us to ensure that our website operates properly with your device. This may include information unique to your device. The information your device sends to us depends on its manufacturer;
- Website tracking and improvement data. We may log the manner with which visitors navigate on our website. This is done to improve the usability of our website;
- Browsing history of registered users on our website. This enables us to understand better the interests of our registered users.
WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We process your Personal Data to:
- communicate with you ;
- answer your queries ;
- perform the expected services ;
- proceed to invoicing ;
- inform you about J. SUBILIA AVIALEGAL LLC’s activities.
We also process your Personal Data in order to help us comply with the law, to manage our systems and finances, to conduct investigations and to exercise legal rights. We combine your Personal Data from all sources so that we can understand you better and improve or personalise your experience when interacting with us.
WHO CAN ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND IN WHICH CASES?
We limit the disclosure of your Personal Data to others; however we do need to disclose your Personal Data in certain instances and mainly to the following recipients:
- Third parties engaged by us to provide services such as administering J. SUBILIA AVIALEGAL LLC’s website and services available to you, subject to appropriate protection measures;
- Credit reporting agencies/debt collectors, where permitted by the law and if needed to verify your creditworthiness or collect outstanding invoices; and
- Relevant public agencies and authorities, if required to do so by the law or a legitimate business interest.
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
J. SUBILIA AVIALEGAL LLC operates globally and uses different (Swiss and foreign) computer science tools. We may therefore process your (or some of your) Personal Data outside the country in which you are based, including countries outside the European Economic Area, for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice. When we transfer your Personal Data to other countries, we take reasonable steps to ensure that applicable laws are being followed.
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your browser by a website you visit and from your browser back to the website.
- Apply any preferences you may have indicated;
- Track your navigation on our website (without identifying you) so we can analyse the usability of our website and improve it;
- Secure your data when communicating with our website.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS OVER YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your Personal Data will only be processed for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice, or any other further purposes notified to you before the processing begins.
If you choose not to provide us with your Personal Data when required to do so, this may significantly limit the services we can offer you.
If you share Personal Data with us, you have a right to (i) request access (i.e. to ask us what data we have about you, and obtain a copy), (ii) ask for changes to be made in case of errors or (iii) ask to have the data deleted. This can be done by contacting us per e-mail.
UPDATES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
We encourage you to regularly review this Privacy Notice to make sure you are up-to-date with how J. SUBILIA AVIALEGAL LLC is using your Personal Data.
J. SUBILIA AVIALEGAL LLC, April 2021.t